For my 3D blog click HERE

Monday, 23 April 2012

Sting Production - Sound Development

After creating the short animations, I sent them to my team mate who has begun placing the files together in the final After Effects file. Our next stage was to then concentrate on the sound for the animation and to fit it appropriately to the visual frames.

I had to use the original animatic in order to test out some sound as my team mate is still working into the sting and by importing the animatic into After Effects I was able to mute the audio used in it originally and overlay it with new sounds. This is how it turned out:

video

The speed of the animatic towards the end is a bit fast and we agreed at the beginning of the project that it should be slowed down slightly in the final outcome so that it reads better for the audience.

I collected the various sound bites in this video from some original Tex Avery and Warner Brothers cartoons and on the Internet in various sound librarys. I'm hoping some of the sound files will be used in the final animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment